It’s that time of year again! This season, Gator Motorsport will be hosting Cars & Coffee on the FIRST and THIRD Saturday of every month, 10AM-12PM.
A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
What is helpful for you to know:
- We welcome ALL enthusiasts and marques
- Rotating food trucks will provide various options for all your food-craving needs
- Gator Motorsport will have its door open from 10am-12pm, with bathrooms available for your convenience.
- Gator Motorsport will not be liable for any injury/damage you or your vehicle may encounter while attending Cars and Coffee
- Due to limited space and the desire to maximize the uniqueness of the event, if you are coming simply as a spectator, please park in the lot north of the building.
- You are more than welcome to stay on the property past 12pm, but the building will be locked.
What we ask of everyone:
- Your cooperation and consideration of others
- Use the trash receptacles and keep the area neat
- Please use caution and maintain a speed of 10 mph or less on the property.
- No excessive speeding or noise within ½ mile of Gator Motorsport’s entrance on 96th Street – our continuation depends on this.
- No burnouts. You will not be invited back.
- If your car leaks oil, bring cardboard to put down. We will dispose of it after your departure.
- Bring a smile and enjoy yourself!
These rules are in place with the goal of allowing us to host the event and create a pleasant and inviting environment for all, including residents and businesses near the property.
PLEASE NOTE: THE SECOND SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH, CARS & COFFEE WILL BE HELD AT THE INDIANAPOLIS MOTOR SPEEDWAY HALL OF FAME MUSEUM, IN PLACE OF GATOR MOTORSPORT.
Dates as follows at the Museum:
- April 8th
- May 14th
- June 10th
- July 8th
- August 12th
- September 9th
We are still waiting on confirmation for October, so stay tuned!